The Knowledge And Resources To Combat Federal Financial Criminal Charges
Federal criminal charges involving financial and white collar crimes are as complex as they are serious. The prosecution is tough, talented and smart. The U.S. Attorney’s Office wields enormous investigative firepower and resources to prosecute. Your lawyer must be experienced and have the resources and talent to go up against the U.S. government.
The experienced federal criminal lawyers at Erickson & Oppenheimer, LTD, can provide you with the skillful, aggressive defense you need. We are proud to fully serve our clients with honest, personalized and cutting-edge criminal defense. From investigating fully the facts of your case and the federal laws in play, to mounting a legal strategy designed to obtain a positive outcome, we are a premier Chicago defense firm with the knowledge and ability to provide outstanding defense.
Our Goal Is To Get You A Not-Guilty Verdict
The philosophy at Erickson & Oppenheimer, LTD, is to strive for a not-guilty verdict for each and every one of our clients. Unlike many lawyers who look for a quick settlement or negotiated plea of guilty, we believe that our duty is to vigorously fight for your rights, to stand up for you and strive for a win.
This philosophy has led to numerous outstanding outcomes for our clients.
Comprehensive Defense Against Complex Financial Crimes
Our firm has a depth and breadth of experience in defending against federal financial crimes few other firms can match. While our main office is located in Chicago, both Mr. Erickson and Mr. Oppenheimer are licensed to practice in New York and routinely handle cases in federal court throughout the country. We handle cases such as:
- Federal conspiracy — Conspiracy is an agreement between two or more persons to commit a criminal act.
- Federal fraud cases — These involve wire fraud, mail fraud, mortgage fraud, bank fraud, health care fraud or another federal fraud crime.
- Federal health care fraud cases
- Federal weapons violations cases
- Federal bank robbery charges — These include marriage fraud, illegal entry, illegal re-entry and other federal immigration crimes.
- Representation before a grand jury — If you have been subpoenaed to testify before a grand jury, you need an experienced federal criminal defense attorney at your side.