We are a nationally recognized civil rights firm, who provides the individual attention our clients need. We have resources of a large national firm, but function as a boutique law firm. Among one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in the Country, we want to hire an associate who will match our level of success in the courtroom and offer excellent legal representation. Our goal is to help all of our lawyers thrive, so our firm can grow and prosper.
Job Title: Associate Attorney
Associate Attorney Responsibilities:
An associate attorney who would like to become a part of our firm would need to handle the following responsibilities, and possess the following skills:
- Complete extensive case-related research and negotiate on behalf of clients.
- Draft and interpret contracts and legal documents, as well as oversee compliance to these documents.
- They must plan and present arguments and counter-arguments for their cases and in a court of law.
- Maintain positive relationships establish a good rapport with their clients and other staff at our law firm.
- Prepare reports for colleagues and senior colleagues, as well as be able to explain legal proceedings.
Associate Attorney Skills:
- Experienced litigation attorney in post-conviction litigation and 1983 wrongful convictions.
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Have strong analytical abilities and will handle their work with honesty and integrity.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with others